Google 3D software – Among the Best 3D printing design software’s
One of the biggest factors affecting the 3D printing industry revolution is the 3D printing design software’s. Popular 3D printing software’s are: Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, TinkerCad, but the most popular and user friendly is probably Google 3D Software, also known as 3D Google Sketch or Google Sketchup.
3D printing design software’s are the best way for any designer, to design or sketch 3D models, import or export 3D standard file (STL) and print the model in 3D printer. Sometimes the process may require 3D printing scanner that will allow you to scan objects and items, upload the scanned design file and print it in 3D home printer.
3D Google Sketch is fast, fun and highly intuitive, this friendly 3D design software will allow newbies and professionals to easily visualize anything in 3D, share models and sketches with others and it’s a powerful tool for Designers and Architects. Google 3D software is free! There’s also none free software by Google – Google Sketch up PRO which turns to be widely used all over the world. “Google SketchUP Pro 8” cost $495 as for January 2013.
Advantages of Google Sketch up Pro:
- Modeling 3D design software for professionals!
- User friendly, easy and Intuitive.
- Helps to create smarter infrastructure using accurate detailed models to perfection.
- Easy to share ideas and sketches with colleagues and friends.
- Layout – The layout combines 3D models with 2D drawing elements.
- Google 3D software is the best in terms of sketch the basic model, allowing the designer to test and edit the design easily and view the 3D design layers. It helps to create design model much easier compared to other 3D printing design software’s.