3D printing trends 2014
The 3D printing market constantly grow. It is estimated to continue growing, affecting our daily lives. In recent researches conducted by worldwide organizations and universities, there are clear patterns indicating how big the impact of the 3D printing industry. Even though the future of the 3D printing seems promising, it may still take time until each one of us will have 3D home printer in daily use. We’ve summarized in a list of the most prominent 3D printing industry trends 2013 forecast.
- 3D printing Industry Value: The 3D industry value is expected to grow from $1.3 Billion worth in 2012 to $5.2 Billion during 2020, a 300% growth!
- Stock & Finance: Several 3D printing companies are already traded as top stocks. Companies like Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS), HP Hewlett-Packard (NYSE: HPQ), 3D Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: DDD) are three examples of biggest players in the 3D printing industry. Investing in 3-d Companies stocks is already growing trend.
- Buy and Sell 3D Printers: 2013 trends will probably not bring us to the point of 3D home printer in every house, but the pattern of buying affordable 3D home printers is clearly rising. During 2011, 23,000 desktop 3D printers sold for home users, three times more compared to 2010.
- Influence on other markets: 3D printer’s impact on all markets will force new planning and assessments on how 3D will affect their business. Companies will be forced to reassess their pricing plan, production line, supply chain costs and ROI. The 3D printing trends & revolution might change things as we know them.
- 3D Printing Services: 3D printing companies that are offering 3D printed services will grow. Worldwide consumers and small-business owners can place orders with companies offering 3D printing services, save costs and time. The number of such companies providing 3D printing services combined with fast shipping options is estimated to grow.
- Product Quality: one of the biggest advantages in 3D printing technology is that it allows improving the product quality by improving the 3D design and modeling to perfection this trend will only improve with time.